Philippine VALORANT competition for students will be hosted by Red BullApril 8, 2021
- Red Bull announced they will host a VALORANT competition for university students nationwide.
- The competition is called Red Bull Campus Clutch: Valorant. A competition in collaboration with the Youth Esports Program. A project by Mineski Philippines and the Philippine Collegiate Champions League. The competition will be open for students aged 18 and above with updated steam and discord accounts.
- Qualifying rounds will be held on April 10, 11, 17, 18, 23 and 24. The last chance qualifier is on April 25.
- The winners will play on the national finals on May 22 and move on to the regional finals on June. The champion will have a chance to represent the country in the world finals which will be held on July.
Red Bull announced last Tuesday (April 6, 2021) that they will hold a massive VALORANT competition for university students on a nationwide range that are invited. Red Bull Campus Clutch: VALORANT is going to be open for students aged 18 and above with updated steam and discord accounts.
The games will start on April 10 with regional finals set for June 2021. Qualifying rounds will be held on April 10, 11, 17, 18, 23 and 24, with a last chance qualifier scheduled on April 25. The best teams will move on to the national finals on May 22, then the regional finals by June. The winning team by then, will have a chance to represent the Philippines on the world finals that is to be held on July.
In collaboration with the Youth Esports Program, a project of Mineski Philippines and the Philippine Collegiate Champions League is Red Bull: Campus Clutch.
VALORANT is a A 5v5 character-based tactical shooter game that was developed by Riot Games and was launched on a closed-beta period with limited access last April 7, 2020, followed by official release on June 2, 2020.
You can find the application and more info on the Red Bull Campus Clutch: VALORANT here.
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX moon mission will accept Dogecoin as payment - May 12, 2021
- Dogecoin value drops while Elon Musk is live on SNL - May 10, 2021
- Demon Slayer breaks records as it tops US Box Office - May 7, 2021